Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China
Surnames/tags: Asian_Cemeteries Shanghai Jewish_Cemeteries
- Point Road Cemetery category for the developing list of people buried in this Cemetery who have profiles on Wikitree.
Cemetery Name: Point Road Cemetery
Address: Corner of Point Road and Liping Road at the far end of the Eastern district, Yangpu. Now occupied by a parking lot.
GPS Coordinates: 31.276362, 121.559196
Estimated Burials: 834 graves
Information: The Point Road Cemetery was a Jewish Cemetery created in 1940 for the use of Central European refugees. It contained 834 graves before its closing and dismantlement in 1958-59. 
- ↑ When the Dead Go Marching In: Cemetery Relocation and Grave Migration in Modern Shanghai by Christian Henriot, From "The Chinese Deathscape: Grave Reform in Modern China" © 2019 Stanford University, accessed 13 Nov 2019 https://chinesedeathscape.supdigital.org/read/when-the-dead-go-marching-in
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)