Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Julie Campbell [send private message]
This page has been accessed 170 times.
This is a guide to interpreting Polish birth records, intended for those that read English but do not read (much) Polish nor Latin.
Please feel free to add to or correct the information on this page.
- Ianuarius (January)
- Februarius (February)
- Martius (March)
- Aprilis (April)
- Maius (May)
- Iunius (June)
- Iulius/Quintilis (July)
- Augustus/Sextilis (August)
- September (September)
- October (October)
- November (November)
- December (December)
- Locus Nativitatis
- Nomen et cognomen Sacerdotis baptisantis
- Name of the person that performed the baptism
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.