These are some of the Simmons members created on wikitree but outside my family tree that are poorly connected.
- Clyde (Simmons) Westmoreland (1915-) with 100+ connections
- Rufus Simmons (abt.1834-1909) with 100+ connections
Only one thread
- Alice Martha (Shawbell) Simmons (abt.1910-abt.1996) and husbands Clyde E Simmons (1906-) and Ralph Daniel Simmons (1902-1942) through
- Catherine (Simmons) Kilpatrick (abt.1805-1894)
- daughter-in-law's brother-in-law's wife Permilla (Briggs) Williams (1799-1880)
- Charles E Simmons (abt.1762-abt.1836) with over 100 relations through
- gggrandson-in-law Arthur Washington Tobias (1853-1929)
- Esther Lucille Simmons (1917-2011) through
- ggrandfather James Carroll Simmons (1815-1877)
- James Elmer Simmons (1899-1991) through
- grandfather Calvin Simmons (abt.1853-abt.1914)
- John James Simmons (1778-1847) through
- Kurt B. Simmons with 21 connections before finding 1st link
- Original set discovered on wikitree was a family of 5, some still living
- Extended patrilineal line, some branches; gggrandfather's family moved to the Red River valley area of Texas, spreading out on the corridor between Fort Worth and Amarillo (modern US-287).
- discovered potential connection with Kurt Simmons grandaunt Georgianna (Simmons) McNutt (1843-1916) back to her husband James A Pannell's grandfather who was probably James Robert McNutt (abt.1771-abt.1852). The limitation is that there are no clear record's between J.A.'s father William and potential grandfather J.R.
- connection through Samuel R Pannell (1837-1916) (-> son Albert -> wife Carrie Simmons -> father John Henry -> father John -> son Benjamin Franklin Simmons -> son Albert Barnett Simmons -> son Joe Weldon Simmons -> son Kurt
- Mollie D (Simmons) Bump (1889-1980) with a great many connections in the Bump family line through
- Eugenia Teague (Simmons) Ramsey (1904-1954) with 5 connections through
- Josephine (Simmons) Young (1871-) with a great many (>140) connections, many of whom are in the Cowings and Brown lines, through