Location: Church Street, Port Chalmers, Otago, New Zealand
Surnames/tags: Cemeteries New_Zealand
New Port Chalmers Cemetery
Situated on Church Street, Port Chalmers; not to be confused Old Port Chalmers cemetery (on the same road). Location Plus Code: 5JQF+W4 Port Chalmers, Dunedin, New Zealand. GPS -45.81017172327261, 170.62298886075558
- Council map of Port Chalmers (new) Cemetery - pdf
- Find-a-Grave - this has 275 records
- BillionGraves - this has 864 records
There are 3 Commonwealth burials of the 1914-1918 war and 3 of the 1939-1945 war here.
- Bert Percy, Sergeant, age 24 died on 11 February 1943. Son of Richard and Anne Percy.
- Charles Frederick Lyon, Sergeant, age 42 died on 09 June 1945. Son of Mr. and Mrs. William Lyon, of Bedlington, Northumberland, England; husband of Beatrice Mary Lyon, of Sawyer's Bay, Otago.
- David Henry Foreman, Private, age 27 died on 26 November 1918. Husband of Marion Foreman, of Dunedin. Born at Dunedin.
- Douglas Alex Horn McLachlan, Gunner, age 23 died on 08 December 1915. Son of Mr. and Mrs. J. McLachlan, of 19, Harrington St., Port Chalmers, Dunedin.
- Frederick William Henry Howard, Corporal, age 41 died on 23 September 1944. Son of Frederick H. C. R. Howard and Edith C. E. Howard, of Dunedin, Otago.
- Seaman Samuel Eric Cregeen (UK, Royal Naval Reserve), who served in WW1
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)