Surnames/tags: England Topics
Project Coordinators for Topics are responsible for overseeing all topical work that is carried out within the England Project. Some of these topics originate within the project, and some are housed by us on behalf of other projects.
General work for all Project Coordinators in England:
- Participate in the Project Coordinators Discord channel on the England server, brainstorming, support each other, and generally participating in the leadership of the England Project
- Share activities through newsletter articles and on G2G so the whole of WikiTree knows what an amazing job we are doing
- Remember to take a day off a week from leaderly activities and always always always have fun!
Specific to Topics:
- Equip, encourage and inspire the Team Leaders for topics to increase activity in their areas of the project and to do the same with their Team Members. Check in with Team Leaders at least once every three months.
- Report back to the project Leaders on how things are going at least once a month
- Help new Team Leaders get set up with the appropriate space pages and categories for their chosen topic
- Introduce new Team Members to their Team Leaders if they show an interest in joining a topical team
- Liaise with Project Leaders of topical teams that intersect with the England Project - e.g. England Mining Disasters and English Quakers
- Liaise with the England Categories Team to ensure consistent and accurate categorisation of all topical subject pertaining to England
- Be open to, and look for new ways, to engage project members in topic work