Puritan Great Migration Project
- National Genealogical Society
- New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Sons of the American Revolution (SAR)
- Locke Family Association
My PGM Books
- Anderson, R. C. (2017). The Complete Great Migration Newsletter, Volumes 1-25. Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society.
- The great migration directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640: A concise compendium. Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society. (Electronic)
- Anderson, R. C. (2014). Elements of genealogical analysis. Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society.
- Anderson, R. C. (2018). Puritan pedigrees: The deep roots of the great migration to New England. Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society.
- Anderson, R. C. (2012). The Winthrop Fleet: Massachusetts Bay Company immigrants to New England, 1629-1630. Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society.
- Coldham, P. W. (1987). The complete book of emigrants, 1607-1660. Baltimore: Genealogical Pub.
- Dwyer, F. K. (2008). Our Kittredge/Kittridge heritage. Albuquerque, NM: Faith Kittredge Dwyer. (Electronic)
- Farmer, J. (2009). A genealogical register of the first settlers of New England: Containing an alphabetical list of the governours .... Baltimore: Genealogical Pub.
- Mills, E. S. (2017). Evidence explained: Citing history sources from artifacts to cyberspace. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company.
- Noyes, S. I., Libby, C. T., Davis, W. G., & Dearborn, D. C. (2012). Genealogical dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire. Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society. Also online at: Ancestry.com
- Perkins, M. A. (1998). English origin of six early colonists by the name of Perkins: John Perkins of Ipswich, Massachusetts ; Abraham and Isaac Perkins of Hampton, New Hampshire ; Rufus Perkins of Chester, Vermont ; Rev. William Perkins of Topsfield, Massachusetts ; Edward Perkins of New Haven, Connecticut. Baltimore, MD: Gateway Press.
- Virkus, F. A. (2009). Immigrant ancestors: A list of 2,500 immigrants to America before 1750. Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Company.
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register
- The Genealogist, American Society of Genealogists
- The American Genealogist (TAG)
- National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) & Archive
- JSTOR academic journal articles, books, and primary sources in 75 disciplines.
- Profile Reviews
- PGM Approved Profile Check-List
- GMB Sources
- Joe’s List
- WikiTree Plus (Aleš Trtnik App)
- PGM Maintenance Categories
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)