Surnames/tags: Quakers Northumberland
This page is for information and resources for Quakers in Northumberland.
Suggestions for additions to this page are welcome. Please give them in a comment on the page.
To go to the index page for English Quaker information by county, click here.
Please note that the Quakers Project uses Monthly Meetings for categorisation purposes, not Quarterly Meetings or local Preparative Meetings
- Allendale Friebnds Burial Ground
- Cullercoats Friends Burial Ground
- Newcastle upon Tyne Friends Burial Ground
- North Shields: Coach Lane Friends Burial Ground (in use 1711-1829)
- North Shields: Stephenson Street Friends Burial Ground (opened 1811)
- Allendale, Quaker Meeting Houses Heritage Project website, accessed 29 July 2023
- Monkseaton, Quaker Meeting Houses Heritage Project website, accessed 2 August 2023
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Quaker Meeting Houses Heritage Project website, accessed 29 July 2023
- Stocksfield, Quaker Meeting Houses Heritage Project website, accessed 2 August 2023
- Quaker Family History Society website - Northumberland
- Joseph Besse. Sufferings of Early Quakers, 1753, Vol. I, pp. 173-190, Chaper XIII, Durham and Northumberland, Hathi Trust
- Proctor, Jennifer, Märit Gaimster, and James Young Langthorne. A Quaker Burial Ground at North Shields: Excavations at Coach Lane, Tyne and Wear. London: Pre-Construct Archaeology, 2016.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Michael Cayley, T Stanton, and Religious Society of Friends Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)