The goal of this project is to reconstruct as much of the genome of Eloise (Lindauer) Freudenberg (1860-1935) as possible from the DNA of her descendants using the Borland Genetics Web Tools.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Kevin Borland.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Reconstruct Eloise's grand-daughter Sally Norton with the most up-to-date data available.
- Reconstruct Eloise's grand-daughter Helen Brindley with the most up-to-date data available.
- Reconstruct Eloise's grand-daughter Naida Van Deusen with the most up-to-date data available.
- Use the three grand-daughter kits to create a single DNA kit for Eloise's son Arthur Oscar Freudenberg.
- Sort the DNA from Arthur's kit into paternal and maternal and create a mono kit representing Eloise Lindauer.
- Find and incorporate additional sources of data from other descendants of Eloise in addition to the descendants of Arthur.