Location: Cemetery Road & Iron Branch Road, Dagsboro, Delaware 19939; GPS Coordinates: 38.557496, -75.246089
Surnames/tags: Cemeteries Free Space Page
This free space page for Redmen Cemetery is part of WikiTree's [[Project:|Delaware_Cemeteries DelawareCemeteries Project]], and was created to document the life and times of our ancestors that are interred there. The Delaware Cemeteries Project is a subproject of the larger U.S. Cemeteries Project.
Location and Map
- Cemetery Road and Iron Branch Road, Dagsboro, Delaware 19939
GPS Coordinates 38.557496, -75.246089 
- Fully survey all interments in the cemetery.
- Add all interments to the table of interments below
- Verify and check all interments are included and correct.
- Photograph all interments/tombstones.
- Add profile pages for any persons buried here not already on wikitree and link in those who are by their profile page ID#. Check that each has the cemetery's category on their page.
- Add tombstone photos to each person profile page and link to their entry in the interment table below.
- Create an audio/video tour of the cemetery
- Record a virtual tour of the cemetery that can be viewed as downloadable media on computers, tablets or other device. Such a tour would take the viewer around the cemetery to explore the history of the people buried here. Background information can be supplied. Those with mobile internet access can access online links to more information.
- An example of a completed cemetery space page for a small cemetery. (remove this when cemetery page is completed)
Table of Interments
|Last Name||First/Middle Names/Initials||Born||Died||Notes||Photo (click for larger)|