Surnames/tags: Ireland Tyrone Ulster
Profile manager: Ireland Project WikiTree [send private message]
This page has been accessed 106 times.
|Ireland||Main Tyrone Page||Civil Parishes||Towns & Villages||Tyrone Team page|
|Baronies of County Tyrone||Tyrone Registrar's Districts|
Part of the Ireland Project
- The Superintendent Registrar's Districts and the Registrar's Districts are based on the Poor Law Unions and Dispensary Districts respectively.
- There may be differences between the two and between different time frames as the areas did change from time to time. The bulk of the Districts on WikiTree are based on the 1851 instances.
- Note: Many Superintendent Registrar's Districts spread across multiple counties. This page is for those in County Tyrone and for the Registrar's Districts which go to form the Superintendent Registrar's Districts found in that county.
- Dispensary Districts: Armagh, Blackwatertown, Caledon, Keady, Loughgall, Markethill, Richhill, Tynan
- Dispensary Districts: Killeter (with Castlederg) 1865, Drumquin changed to Castlederg, Drumquin, Killeter 1880's
- Population centres in Castlederg SRD: Drumquin (Tyrone) (See Omagh SRD below)
- Dispensary Districts: Aughnacloy, Ballygawley, Fivemiletown
- Population centres in the Clogher SRD: Augher (Tyrone), Aughnacloy (Tyrone), Ballygawley (Tyrone), Fivemiletown (Tyrone)
- Dispensary Districts: Ballymagran (Ballyvaddy twnland), Benburb, Clonavaddy, Coalisland
- Population centres in the Dungannon SRD: Benburb (Tyrone), Coal Island (Tyrone), Donaghmore (Tyrone), Moy (Tyrone)
- (dissolved after 1899 and split between Omagh and Strabane)
- Dispensary Districts: Dromore, Drumquin, Fintona, Omagh No. 1 & 2, Six Mile Cross
- Population centres in the Omagh SRD: Beragh (Tyrone), Dromore (Tyrone), Drumquin village (Tyrone)
- Wilson.info Registration District Map Browse
- John Grenham Poor Law Unions (1851) AKA Superintendant Registrar's Districts, used for official registration of births, marriages and deaths.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.