Location: York County, Pennsylvania
Surname/tag: Neiderer, McWilliams
- In the Court of Quarter Sessions of York County, Pennsylvania
- Alphonus Neiderer
- David William McWilliams
- Edward E. Anderson
- No. 24 October Sessions, 1967
- Burglary, Larceny, Receiving Stolen Goods
- York, Pennsylvania, Monday, December 18, 1967 - a.m.
- Before Honorable James E. Buckingham, Judge
- - - - -
- MR. STONESIFER for the Commonwealth
- For the Defendants None
In this case, with respect to the defendants, Neiderer and McWilliams, the defendants are remanded to the York County Jail for the purpose of giving them an opportunity to be interviewed by the Public Defender’s Office and we direct that the Public Defender’s Office contact these two defendants for the purpose of discussing the case with them so that they can be properly arraigned and proper plea entered.
With respect to the costs of the processes, in view of the fact that the defendants, Neiderer and McWilliams, were incarcerated in the Cumberland County Prison at the time and could not appear for arraignment, the cost of the processes are placed upon the County of York.
We direct that a copy of this order be sent to the Public Defender’s Office.