Location: Gloucestershire, England
Other: Gloucester Sources
Rental of All The Houses in Gloucester, A.D. 1455
From a roll in the possession of the corporation of Gloucester.
- compiled by Robert Cole, Canon of Elanthony
- edited, with a translation, by William Henry Stevenson (1858-1924) Latin and English on opposite pages.
- published by John Bellows, Gloucester, 1890
- Review: The Archaeological Journal, Volume 47, Page 318
- Source Example:
- <span id='Cole'></span>Cole, Robert. ''[[Space:Rental of All The Houses in Gloucester, A.D. 1455|Rental of All The Houses in Gloucester, A.D. 1455]]'' (John Bellows, Gloucester, 1890)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Cole|Cole]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations: