Location: Rhode Island
Surnames/tags: rhode_island source
Rhode Island Land Evidences
Some early Rhode Island land records were combined in an eight-volume set of books. This source page is for a compilation abstracts of the records in Volume 1 that were published in a separate, widely available book. The original eight volumes are kept at the Rhode Island State Archives under the name Rhode Island Public Notary and Land Records.
- Rhode Island Land Evidences, Volume 1, 1648-1696, abstracts
- compiled by Dorothy Worthington
- published by the Rhode Island Historical Society at Providence, 1921.
- Source Example:
- <span id='RILE'></span>Worthington, Dorothy. ''[[Space:Rhode Island Land Evidences|Rhode Island Land Evidences, Volume 1, 1648-1696, abstracts]]'' (Providence, RI 1921)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#RILE|RI Land Evidences]]: Page 123</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Vol. 1, 1648-1696
- What to call this Rhode Island source of land/notarial records Feb 13, 2019.
- Help tracking down Rhode Island Land Evidences Feb 12, 2019.