Here are the profiles Rhonda Zimmerman is currently working on. Can you help?
- For tips see To-Do Lists. You might want to add a link on your profile like this: Rhonda's current to-do list.
- Profile example for adding images of documents https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Warfield-759
- example for free image directions,
- Civil War Sticker example https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Fite-486
- WWI sticker example https://www.wikitree.com/index.php?title=Ellis-19510&public=1
- WWII sticker example https://www.wikitree.com/index.php?title=Stewart-38378&errcode=tl_removed_self
- Died Young
- Multiple Births
- Link to a profile - "...to link in G2G, 1/ type the name; 2/ go to our source profile and copy the URL address from your browser window; 3/ go back to the g2g question, highlight the name with your cursor, then 4/ click the chain link symbol above the box you are typing in, that will bring up a box where you can then paste the URL you had copied. That will then link the name to the profile and underline the name to show there is a link."
- DNA Painter cM project https://dnapainter.com/tools/sharedcmv4
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)