|Seal of Clinton County|
Richland was one of the original 3 townships of Clinton County. The townships of Wilson, Wayne, and Green were created entirely from Richland Township. Parts of Union and Green were taken from it on August 21, 1813. On July 15, 1817, part was taken to create Liberty Township. In March 1837, Wayne Township was erected from it and Wilson in August 1850.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)