Rijkaard Christiaan Herman Coenen was born on 1510 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Duchy of Brabant, in the Habsburg Netherlands, a State of the Holy Roman Empire. Son of Christiaan Herman Coenen from ‘s-Hertogenbosch and Mechteld Arnoud Gozewijn van Campen also from ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
|Duchy of Brabant|
The region's name is first recorded as the Carolingian shire pagus Bracbatensis, located between the rivers Scheldt and Dijle, from braec "marshy" and bant "region". Upon the 843 Treaty of Verdun it was part of Lotharingia within short-lived Middle Francia, and was ceded to East Francia according to the 880 Treaty of Ribemont.
In 1430 the Duchies of Lower Lotharingia, Brabant and Limburg were inherited by Philip the Good of Burgundy and became part of the Burgundian Netherlands. In 1477 the Duchy of Brabant became part of the House of Habsburg as part of the dowry of Mary of Burgundy. At that time the Duchy extended from Luttre, south of Nivelles to 's Hertogenbosch, with Leuven as the capital city.
Rijkaard Married Walburg Michielsdr. Haengreve (of Hanegreeff) on July 21, 1540 in Eindhoven, Duchy of Brabant in the Habsburg Netherlands (HRE).
- Maria Coenen (Van Zegenwerp)
- Margriet (Margaretha) Van Haren (born Coenen Van Zegenwerp),
- Christiaan, Jonker Christiaan Coenen Van Zegenwerp,
- Hendrick Coenen (Van Zegenwerp),
- Guilliam Coenen (Van Zegenwerp),
- Magdalena Coenen (Van Zegenwerp),
- Aert Coenen (Van Zegenwerp)
- meier in het graafschap Horne (1545),
- schout van Kempenland (1552),
- leenman van het Leenhof van Cranendonk (1560-1562)
- stadhouder van de drossaard van Cranendonk (1570).
His wife Walburg passed away on Frebury 1, 1572. Thirteen years later, Rijkaard passed away on October 24, 1585 in Stratum, Duchy of Brabant, Netherlands (HRE) 
She passed away
- 1520 born
- 1540 married Rijkaard
- 1545 meier in het graafschap Horne
- 1552 schout van Kempenland
- 1560 leenman van het Leenhof van Cranendonk
- 1570 stadhouder van de drossaard van Cranendonk
- 1540 son Christiaan is born
- 1572 passed away
- ↑ A source for this information is needed.