Ripplebrook cemetery is located South of Drouin, in Gippsland, East of Melbourne in Victoria, Australia.
This is part of the Australian Cemeteries Project.
- Links to WikiTree profiles are provided (where known). If you know of any others that can be linked to please contact Paul Bech to have the link added. If you require a photo of a gravestone listed and there is no profile on WikiTree, please create a profile (WIkiTree is entirely free) and contact Paul Bech and one will be added to the new profile. WikiTree is a collaborative effort, so it is little to ask that you add a profile for a person that has not already been added. If you have found a profile then please consider helping others by adding the details of another profile to WikiTree that has not already been added.
Location and Map
- Link to Map of Ripplebrook
- This project is to document the life and times of the people interred in the Ripplebrook Cemetery. Project members are needed to assist in the research and adding profiles and information to profiles.
- Photography • Photograph all Memorial's at this cemetery
- WikiTree profiles • to be created for all people in the table below. The completed table will include links to WikiTree profiles and direct links to the photos of gravestones. The profile created can include other sources of information as well as biographical details of the person.
- Search - Monthly check for any Internments in the past 30 days - Last Updated 27 Aug 2016
- Checking of transcription information • Other people are needed to assist in double-checking the validity of data entered to ensure accuracy.
Sortable Table of graves
|George, unnamed||1878||child of J & E George||1387|
|Mapleson, Francis Joseph||1880||55||H of Susannah Carley||1387|
|Simmonds, Joan||01/10/80||34||W of Mark||1392|
|unknown||1880||child of R B & M George||1387|
|Mapleson, Susanna Carley||1884||66||W of Francis Joseph||1387|
|Jagoe, John||1884||<1||1 mth||1387|
|Glover, Edwin Lee||1890||<1||7 wks||1387|
|Jagoe, unknown||1895||0 days||Child of J & H Jagoe||1387|
|McGee, Maggie Doris||1896||3||1387|
|Mallet, Cecil||1897||4 days||1387|
|Coster, unknown||1897||0 days||child of C & S Coster||1387|
|Gray, unknown||1901||S of G & M Gray||0 days||1387|
|McGee, Edith Myrtle||1901||<1||11 mths||1387|
|McGee, Norman McIntyre||1902||3||1387|
|Chaffey, John Benjamine||1902||<1||7 days||1387|
|Gray, Unknown||1902||<1||0 days||1387|
|Lineham, Edith May||1903||<1||20 mins||1387|
|Hanley, James||21/07/03||<1||8 hrs; S of James & Mary; B of Edward, Annie, John, Margaret, Mary||1387|
|Gray, Mary||1903||<1||1 day||1387|
|Brown, Unknown||1903||<1||0 days; child of J & L Brown||1387|
|Coster, Unknown||1906||<1||0 days; child of C & S Coster||1387|
|Gray, G & M||1907||<1||0 days; child of G & M Gray||1387|
|Gray, Leslie||1914||<1||1 day||1387|
- Spencer, Madeleine, 2021, Ripplebrook cemetery closes for good, but history remains from ABC Gippsland via the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Posted Sunday 14 November 2021 at 7:45am, retrieved on the 18th of November, 2021 at: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-14/ripplebrook-cemetery-closes-in-west-gippsland/100611970