Surnames/tags: us_history oklahoma
|Trail of Tears by Robert Lindeux
Courtesy of Woolaroc Museum, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- The current leader of this project is Robert Branham, a native Texas who lives in Dallas and knows very little about Oklahoma.
- The coordinator for this county IS BADLY NEEDED.
National Register of Historic Places
- "Trail of Tears", Council of Indian Nations, 1310 E Riverside Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Roger Mills County, Oklahoma on Wikipedia
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)