This is the page of choice for research and links for the period in British history from the invasion of Emperor Claudius (43AD) until the departure of Roman troops and adinistration (c. 410 AD).
For the category for the Roman Invasion see: the Roman conquest of Britain.
For the various indigenous tribes of Britain see: Pre-Norman Britain.
- Caesar's invasions (55–54 BCE)
- Conquest of Britain (43–76 CE)
- Capture of Camulodunon
- Caer Caradoc
- Boudica's uprising (60–61 CE)
- Watling Street
- Scotch Corner (71 CE)
- Mons Graupius (83 CE)
- Siege of Burnswark (140 CE)
- Caledonia (208–210 CE)
- Carausian Revolt (286–296 CE)
- Usurpation of Magnentius (350–353 CE)
- Carausius II (354–358 CE)
- Great Conspiracy (367–368 CE)
- Usurpation of Magnus Maximus (383–388 CE)
- Stilicho's Pictish War (398 CE)
- Usurpation of Marcus (406–407 CE)
- Usurpation of Gratian (407 CE)
- Usurpation of Constantine III (407–411 CE)