Location: Mierlo, Noord-Brabant, Nederland
- Address: Heer van Grevenbroeckweg, 5731EK Mierlo, Nederland
- Coordinates: 51.43801 N, 5.61878 E
The Rooms-katholieke Begraafplaats Mierlo is the cemetery of Mierlo, Netherlands and it is used for people that live, lived or are connected to Mierlo. It is located next to the church. The cemetery centers around a calvary hill, which is a national monument. The place features several fields with graves, special graves around the main path for priests and other important people and a columbarium with urns.
The cemetery has been in use for centuries, but it should be noted that graves are leased for 20 years after which the lease can be extended. After expiration of the lease, the graves are cleared. Hence not many old graves are present.
The cemetery is managed by the Roman Catholic Parish Heilige Nicasius, that covers Geldrop, Mierlo, Heeze, Leende and Sterksel. Although in recent years also non-catholic people are be buried here.
- Category: Rooms-katholieke Begraafplaats Mierlo, Noord-Brabant, Nederland for people buried here
- Cemetery on the website of the parish
- Cemetery on Online Begraafplaatsen