The voyage of the Immigrant ship Royal Albert to the South Australian Colony in 1855
The barque Royal Albert, 663 tons, Captain William Robinson, from Plymouth 16th August 1855, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 1st December 1855.
The 36th ship from England to South Australia with Government passengers for 1855. Surgeon-superintendent Mr. S. Leonard Crane recorded 1 birth and 2 deaths on the passage. 
Passenger Lists and Other References
- 36/1855 - Royal Albert from the State Records of South Australia's Passenger Lists 1845 - 1940. first accessed online on the 11th of April 2020 at: https://archives.sa.gov.au/sites/default/files/documentstore/passengerlists/1855/GRG35_48_1_55-36_Royal%20Albert.pdf
- barque Royal Albert, 663 tons, Captain William Robinson, from Plymouth 16th August 1855, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 1st December 1855. transcribed and submitted to The Ships List by Robert Janmaat, accessed online at: http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/australia/royalalbert1855.shtml
- 16/08/1855 - 01/12/1855 from the Passengers in History website, An initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum. first accessed online on the 11th of April, 2020 at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/942349
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. (1855, December 3). Adelaide Times (SA : 1848 - 1858), p. 2. Retrieved 11 Apr 2020, from http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article207075943
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. (1855, December 3). South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA : 1839 - 1900), p. 2. Retrieved 11 Apr 2020, from http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article49297256
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)