Location: Maasland, Zuid-Holland, Nederland
Surnames/tags: van_der_kooij the_netherlands dutch_roots
Rust-Hoff "de Leeuwenwoning" is a large farmhouse in Massland, Netherlands. The first van der Kooij to live in Rust-hoff was Jacob Jacobsz van der Kooij. It is is called de Leeuwenwoning, meaning the Lion house, because of the pillars with lion statues on them by the front gate.
- Family Register of Arie van der Kooij and Sara van Dorp
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)