Location: Port Nicholson, Wellington, New Zealand
R.M.S. COPTIC, FROM LONDON.
The S.S. & A. Co.'s steamer Coptic, Captain Burton, which left Plymouth on the 3rd of November, called at Teneriffe and Capetown, and sailed from Hobart at noon on Saturday last, arrives in Wellington this evening.
The following is a list of her passengers :— For Wellington
- Saloon— Mr and Mrs Stewart Pollard, Mr Keith Stuart, Messrs N. Barraud and A. White ;
- second— Misses J. and M. Rutherford. Mrs E. R Burgess, and Mr R. York;
- steerage— Misses Hanson and Delerfleld, Mr and Mrs J. Green. Messrs J. Lambert, T. Wilcocks, T. Wightman, F. Tindle, J. Readman and party (3), T. Kidd and (8), W. Walsh, F. Robins, C. Parsons.
For other ports : Saloon— Misses A. McDonald, H. C. Pearson. H. Hargreaves, C. McClean, N. Willett and Day. Dr and Mrs Martin, Dr and Mrs Cunyngham, Captain and Mrs Williams, Mr and Mrs Jack and party (7). Mr and Mrs J. Laing, Mr and Mrs Day. Mr and Mrs C. Tucker. Messrs A. and F. M'Clean, J. Hetley, A. Drummond, W. Levy and R. Taylor; second— Misses Roebuck and B. Green. Mesdames Pickett, Pontifex, Shepherd, Crosland and Wignall, Dr G. Morris, Messrs A. Perry and patty (8), T. Brice and party (8). J. Lloyd, Shepherd, J. Ewarts, W. Johnston, Henry Martyn, N. Coward. C. Roberts and W. Hutchison ; steerage — 40. She landed 169 passengers at Hobart
- ↑ Evening Post, Volume XXXVI, Issue 146, 19 December 1888
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)