The town of Sabina, the "Eden of Ohio", was laid out by Warren Sabin in 1830 on land originally entered by P. Neville. The original plat of the town was recorded on the 6th of December, 1830, and contained thirty-seven lots. By 1833, Sabina contained two stores and two taverns.
- Category: Sabina, Ohio
- "HIstory of Clinton County, Ohio; Its People, Industries, and Institutions" Full text.
- Sabina on Wikipedia
- Village website
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)