"'South Australian Register Wednesday, 16th October 1850
Monday, October 14th.— the barque San Francisco, 800 tons, Kramer, Master, from Hamburg 23rd June, with 240 in the steerage
Passengers.— Dr M. Caplan 236/2, Miss Sophie Richter and J. M. Amsberg in the cabin.
- barque San Francisco, 800 tons, Captain C.S. Kramer, from Hamburg 23rd June 1850, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 14th October 1850 transcribed and submitted to The Ships List by Robert Janmaat at: http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/australia/sanfrancisco1850.shtml
- SAN FRANCISCO 1850 from Diane Cumming’s Bound For South Australia database at: http://www.slsa.ha.sa.gov.au/BSA/1850SanFrancisco.htm
- 23/06/1850 - 14/10/1850 from Passengers in History an initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/942085
- 'SAN FRANCISCO from Graeme Moad's Ships Index at: http://graememoad.com/Family/Ships/san_francisco.htm
- search results from Barry Leadbeater's South Australian Shipping & Immigration Passenger Lists at: http://www.familyhistorysa.info/shipping/passengerlists.html
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from the South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA : 1839 - 1900) of Wednesday 16 October 1850, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/38451289?
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)