Welcome to the Argyll Team
Team Leader: Joelle Colville-Hanson
- Dean Pascoe
- Ben Greear -
- Valerie Dall'Armi -
- Stacy Mendes
- Robb Reynolds
- Trish Haskett Schmig (Loretta Morrison)
Please add what you are interested in working on in Argyll next to your name.
Argyll Team To-Do List
When working with profiles of individuals associated with Argyll:
- Create new profiles after you've done your best to ensure it is not a duplicate.
- If you discover it is a duplicate after its been created, initiate a merge into the lower-numbered profile.
- Identify and merge any duplicates
- Clean up after the merge to ensure the profile remains accurate and meets our Project Standards.
- Work with other Teams if you find a profile that needs their attention.
- Review existing profiles and help bring them up to Project Standard.
- Add relevant categories and/or stickers to profiles, as appropriate. If you are unsure, contact the Categories Team for help.
- Check out Unsourced Argyll Profiles or Unsourced profiles for Argyll and see if you can find sources for them
- Correct errors on Argyll Profiles Suggestions for Argyll
- Connect unconnected Argyll profiles to the main tree. Argyll, Unconnected Profiles
- Create One-Name Studies for Argyll names.
The goal of this Team is to make all County profiles the best that they can be. It is our desire to leave a lasting legacy of work for future generations by sourcing, connecting and growing our County branches of the tree.
County Quick Links
Argyll Free Spaces
Would you like to add to this list?