Dunbar of Hempriggs (21 December 1706)
This baronetcy was created, in the Baronetcy of Nova Scotia, for Sir James Sutherland (later Dunbar), 1st Baronet (died 1724). He was a younger son of James Sutherland, 2nd Lord Duffus and his wife Lady Margaret Mackenzie. He had married Elizabeth Dunbar, daughter and heiress of Sir William Dunbar, 1st Baronet of Northfield, and had issue, the male line in remainder to the Lords Duffus until succeeding in 1827 and falling extinct in 1875.
- Sir James Dunbar, 1st Baronet (died 1724).
- Sir William Dunbar, 2nd Baronet (died 1793). He married three times. By his third wife Henrietta Rose, daughter of Hugh Rose, 16th of Kilvarock, he had a son and heir.
- Sir Benjamin Dunbar, 3rd Baronet (1761–1843) also claimed to be 6th Lord Duffus from 1827 although his rights were not established by the House of Lords despite his petition 1838. He married Janet Mackay, and was succeeded by his son.
- Sir George Sutherland Dunbar, 4th Baronet (1799–1875), also claimed to be 7th and last Lord Duffus. He was not know to have had any legitimate children and title then passed to a cousin.
- Sir Benjamin Duff, 5th Baronet (1808–1897)
- Sir George Duff-Sutherland-Dunbar, 6th Baronet (1878–1962)
- Sir George Cospatrick Duff-Sutherland-Dunbar, 7th Baronet (1906–1963)
- Dame Maureen Daisy Helen Dunbar, 8th Baronetess (1906–1997)
- Sir Richard Francis Dunbar, 9th Baronet (born 1945)
- heiress presumptive: Sir Richard's daughter Emma Katherine Dunbar (born 1977)