Welcome to the Dunbartonshire Team
County Quick Links
The goal of this Team is to make all County profiles the best that they can be. It is our desire to leave a lasting legacy of work for future generations by sourcing, connecting and growing our County branches of the tree.
Dunbartonshire Team To-do lists
When working with profiles of individuals associated with Dunbartonshire:
- Create new profiles after you've done your best to ensure it is not a duplicate.
- If you discover it is a duplicate after its been created, initiate a merge into the lower-numbered profile.
- Identify and merge any duplicates
- Clean up after the merge to ensure the profile remains accurate and meets our Project Standards.
- Work with other Teams if you find a profile that needs their attention.
- Review existing profiles and help bring them up to Project Standard.
- Add relevant categories and/or stickers to profiles, as appropriate. If you are unsure, contact the Categories Team for help.
- Suggestions for Dunbartonshire
- Unsourced profiles for Dunbartonshire
- Unconnected Dunbartonshire profiles