Scotland Project Page > Topical Teams
Welcome to the Scotland Project's Topical Teams!
Topical Teams gather profiles together under a common theme in order to create and/or improve existing profiles, or curate and protect profiles that may be controversial or are of special historical importance to Scotland. They may be about a particular aspect of history (such as the Arbroath Declaration); a certain event (such as the Clearances); a specific occupation (such as authors, artists, musicians, inventors, famous athletes, or even politicians); or perhaps a specific family (one-name studies). Do you have an idea for a new topical team that you would like to help organize? Are you interested in joining one of our current topical teams? Please contact Jen for support in making that happen.
Project Coordinator for Topical Teams: TBA
Art and Literature
Co-Managed with Other Projects
- Scottish Quakers - would work in conjunction with the Quakers Project - Contact a Scotland Project Leader if you are interested in starting this team.
- Ulster Scots Team - This team works in cooperation with the corresponding Team in Ireland.
Scottish Teams outside the Scotland Project
- Scotland Mining Disasters Team - part of the Disasters Project
- One Name Study of Kirklands in Scotland
- Crawford Name Study
- Stobo Name Study
- Index of all Scottish one-name studies
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Scotland Project WikiTree, Sheena Tait, and Jacqueline Baxter. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)