Other: Scotland Sources
Scottish Burgh Record Society
(Please add links... work in progress.)
- by The Scottish Burgh Record Society
- published by Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Source Example:
- <span id='SBRS'></span>''[[Space:Scottish Burgh Record Society|Scottish Burgh Record Society]]'' (Edinburgh or Glasgow, date) "Title"
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#SBRS|Scottish Burgh Rec. Soc,]]: Vol. 1, Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Vol. () Extracts from the Records of the Burgh of Glasgow ... A. D. 1573-1642
- Vol. 5 (1881) Extracts from the Records of the Burgh of Glasgow ... A. D. 1630-1662
- Vol. (1908) Extracts from the Records of the Burgh of Glasgow ... A. D. 1691-1717
- Vol. 13 (1881) Miscellany of the Scottish Burgh Record Society
- Vol. (1911) The history of the Collegiate Church and Hospital of the Holy Trinity and the Trinity Hospital, Edinburgh, 1460-1661
- Vol. ? (1871) Charters and other documents relating to the city of Edinburgh. 1143-1540
- Vol. ? (1909) The river Clyde and the Clyde burghs: the city of Glasgow and its old relations with Rutherglen, Renfrew, Paisley, Dumbarton, Port-Glasgow, Greenock, Rothesay and Irvine.
- Vol. ? (1909) Edinburgh guilds and crafts, a sketch of the history of burgess ship, guild brotherhood, and membership of crafts in the city.
- Extracts from the Council register of the burgh of Aberdeen
- Charters and other documents relating to the city of Glasgow
- Charters and documents relating to the burgh of Peebles, with extracts from the records of the burgh. A.D. 1165-1710.
- Charters and other documents A.D. 1175-1707