Location: 8 Winter Street, Plymouth, Massachusetts
Also known as the "Harlow-Holmes House" or "Kendall-Holmes House" this house was thought by some to have been built by Sgt. William Harlow before he built the Harlow Old Fort House in 1677. Others maintain that it was built approximately a century later than that. The structure is a 1-1/2 story gambrel roofed Cape house, with a large addition in the rear which was added in the 1800s.
The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 15, 1982. NRHP reference number is 82004434.
Changes of Ownership
- ↑ Deed of sale from Annie Holmes to Knowlton B. Holmes, 14 September 1922 (filed 4 October 1922), Plymouth County, Massachusetts, Deed book 1423, page 83. Plymouth County Registry of Deeds. http://www.plymouthdeeds.org