The Shackamaxon carried assisted immigrants. She was a ship of 990 tons built in Philadelphia, USA in 1851.
The master was John B. Teulon and the surgeon was Dr Slater.
- The passengers were 386 British immigrants comprising:
- 42 married couples
- 109 single men
- 99 single women
- 46 boys
- 36 girls
- 12 infants
- Assisted Immigrants (digital) Shipping Lists NSW State Archives and Records website. NRS5316/4_4797/Shackamaxon_3 Sep 1863/ 
- Lloyds Register of Shipping 1874 
- Mariners and Ships in Australian Waters website 
- Australian Shipping 1788-1968 OZSHIPS website 
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)