Location: Greenfield, Saddleworth, Yorkshire
These photos was taken at a family reunion event, on 4 March 1984, at the Holy Trinity Church, Avonside, Christchurch, New Zealand. (Which had to be demolished after the 2011 earthquake).
I attended as a five year old so unfortunately have no memories of it; and my mother doesn't know who supplied the memorabilia or who would have it now. McNabb-412 03:25, 22 October 2020 (UTC)
This is the best I can do from the image quality:
- John Shaw, June 28th 1878
- Arthur Shaw, January 26th 1880 [maybe 20th]
- Harry Shaw, July 18th 1882
- Charlie Shaw, August 12th 1884
- Ida Mary Shaw, August 14th 188?
- Fred Shaw, April 9th 1892
- Minnie Shaw, June 11th 1893
- Esther Jane Shaw, January 21st(?) 1896
- Albert Shaw, August 13th 1901
Then: James Edward Shaw of Boarshurst. Mary Wood of Fur(?) Lane. Were married at St Mary's Greenfield, October 8th 18??
Then something about the Presbyterian Church, Kaiapoi, June 11th 1919.