Location: Shawnee on Delaware, Smithfield Township, Pennsylvania
- First settled by Nicholas Depuy in 1727 when he came to the area and bought 3000 acres from the indians. He was forced to repurchase it from William Penn's sons less than six years later.
- Depuy's home made into a fort by order of Benjamin Franklin.
Links and Sources
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)