Location: Shawnee on Delaware, Smithfield Township, Pennsylvania
Links and Sources
Changed name on this page to Shawnee Presbyterian Church so that I can include information on members of the church who were buried elsewhere
From Shawnee Presbyterian Church website we find the following: "The burial ground around the church is also very old. Some of the stones are almost undecipherable but among the first interments was that of Samuel DePuy who died June 15, 1766, and is one of those buried beneath the present pulpit."
When it was first built it was the Dutch Reformed Church.
This church was also known as "The Old Stone Church"
- John Eilenberger May 6, 1834 - December 17, 1906
- Catharine Bush Eilenberger January 17, 1836 - March 21, 1936
- Sarah Smith Heller November 6, 1826 - 1909
- Melchior Heller June 2, 1828 - April 10, 1889
- Mary Cyphers March 21, 1872 - March 25, 1954
- Elizabeth Heller Labar February 15, 1854 - March 11, 1903
- Hiram Labar August 2, 1847 - October 25, 1903
- Judge J.Dupue Labar July 31, 1814 - December 22, 1893
- Sarah Bush Labar August 28, 1815 - November 29, 1900
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 29 Oct 2012 at 22:31 GMT Maggie N. wrote: