How to Join
Please contact the project leader Susie MacLeod or post a comment to the right. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Place Study to collect together in one place everything about Shenley, Hertfordshire and those that lived there. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
- Adding all records from England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.