Location: Fleming County, Kentucky, United States
Slaves of Richard Moore Bishop (1812-1893)
- One Female age 24-35
- Two Males age <10
- One Female age <10
- Richard M. Bishop moved to Ohio in 1848, where slavery was not legal. Unknown at this time if this group was manumitted or sold/transferred to other family members. He had no non-white household members in 1850.
- Currently available on-line deed books and court order books for Fleming County, Kentucky on FamilySearch have been searched with no additional information found.
- United States Census, 1840, database with images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XHT8-YWV : 8 December 2020), Richard M Bishop, Elizaville, Fleming, Kentucky, United States; citing p. 195, NARA microfilm publication , (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), roll ; FHL microfilm.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)