Location: Pennsylvania, USA
- 1682 First residents
- 1742 Township designated in Bucks County. Area included an area larger than present day Smithfield and Middle Smithfield combined.
- 1748 Courts granted creation of Smithfield Township with some altered boundry lines
- 1752 Northampton County is formed with Smithfield Township included.
- 1760's Township then separated into Upper and Lower Smithfield Township.
- 1814 Northampton County renamed "Lower Smithfield Township" as "Smithfield Township"
- 1836 Monroe County created with Smithfield Township included.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)