Location: Connecticut, United States
Other: Connecticut Sources
Some Correspondence Between The Governors and Treasurers of The New England Company in London
And the Commissioners of The United Colonies in America The Missionaries of the Company and others between the years 1657 and 1712 to which are added the Journals of the Rev. Experience Mayhew in 1713 and 1714. Printed from the originals in the possession of the New England Company.
- published by Spottiswoode & Co., London, 1896
- 127 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Biographical Notes
- List of Letters
- Errata, Page xxxii.
- Diary of Rev. Experience Mayhew, Page 97
- Oct. 12 - Nov. 13, 1713 "A brief journal of my visitation of the Pequots and Mohegan Indians at the desire of the Honorable Commissioner of the Propagation of the Gospel among the Indians in New England, 1713"
- Sept. 21 - Nov. 4, 1714 "A visitation of the Indians in the Connecticut Colony."
- See Page xxxii.
- No other errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='SC'></span>''[[Space:Some Correspondence Between The Governors and Treasurers of The New England Company in London|Some Correspondence Between The Governors and Treasurers of The New England Company in London]]'' (Spottiswoode & Co., London, 1896)
- [[#SC|Some Correspondence]]
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)