Location: Somerset County, New Jersey
Somerset County Historical Quarterly
- Somerset County historical quarterly
- published by Somerset County Historical Society, Somerville, N.J., 1912
- edited by Abraham Van Doren Honeyman for the Somerset County Historical Society (N.J.)
- Contents include articles about county history and genealogy of some county families, church records, county vital records, and cemetery inscriptions. See Baptism and Marriage Records of the Dutch Reformed Church of New Netherland and Beyond for information about some of the records published in this journal.
- Source Example:
- <span id='SomersetQ'></span> ''[[Space:Somerset County Historical Quarterly|Somerset County Historical Quarterly]]'' (Somerset County Historical Society, Somerville, N.J., 1912)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#SomersetQ|Somerset Quarterly]]: Vol. 1, Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Volumes 1-8 (1912-1919) at HathiTrust
- Vol. 1 (1912) - Includes Neshanic baptisms 1762-1796 at Pages 133, 221; and 1796-1878, letters A-C at page 286.
- Vol. 2 (1913) - Includes Raritan baptisms 1699-1744 in 4 sections, at pages 38, 138, 209, 298; and Neshanic baptisms 1796-1878, letters D-O, at pages 58, 145, 218, 306.
- http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~kindred/genealogy/BRar1699.txt is a text transcript of the Raritan baptism records (does not include page numbers from the original publication)
- Vol. 3 (1914)
- Vol. 4 (1915) - Includes Readington baptisms 1720-1752 at pages 142, 212, 299; and Raritan baptisms at pages including 227
- Vol. 5 (1916)
- Vol. 6 (1917)
- Vol. 7 (1918)
- Vol. 8 (1919)