Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Rick Pierpont [send private message]
This page has been accessed 262 times.
- Gatfield, George. Guide to Printed Books and Manuscripts Relating to English and Foreign Heraldry and Genealogy (Mitchell and Hughes, London, 1892)
- Burke's Bibliography
- The Great Migration Begins
- Douglas Richardson's Ancestry Series
- K. S. B. Keats-Rohan's Domesday People & Domesday Descendants
- Heralds' Visitations
- Printed Pedigrees, Contained in County and Local Histories, the Heralds' Visitations
- "From Domesday to Dukedom" by Pamela Priestland
- Prosopography of Anglo-Saxon England
- Coleman, James M., Coleman's General Index to Printed Pedigrees: Which are to be Found in all the Principal County and Local histories and in many Privately Printed Genealogies (London, 1866)
- Books and Pamphlets on Family History, Published in America, From 1771 to Date (The American Genealogist, 1900)
- Genealogies and Town Histories Containing Genealogies (1919)
- The American Genealogist, Being a Catalogue of Family Histories (J. Munsell's sons, 1900)
- Whitmore, William Henry. American Genealogist: Being a Catalogue of Family Histories and Publications Containing Genealogical Information, Issued in the United States, Arranged Chronologically (Munsell, 1875)
- A List of Some American Genealogies which Have Been Printed in Book Form (H. T. Coates, 1897)
- Mediebal Lands - Bibliography
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.