How to Join
Please contact the One Name Studies Project or leave a comment at the foot of the page. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Name Study to collect together in one place everything about one surname and the variants of that name. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
1. Keep the Southwick Sources page updated. I add online sources to this page when I find them. This can include books with a Wikitree free space page and those without a free space page.
2. Research Outstanding issues.
3. Southwicks to add:
- Children of Philetus [p.447]
- Daniel W., b. 1841 ; residence, Plattsburgh. N. Y.
- William Judson, b. May 8. 1843 m. Miss Chamberlain, 1874. They reside at Leroy, Minn.
- Julia Elizabeth, b. July 11, 1849, d. April 18. 1878. m. Dec. 30. 1864, C. D. Roulstone, d. March 14. 1878. They left three children: Burnie b. Sept. 27, 1866; Julia E., b. March 27, 1869; an infant, b. April 13. 1878.
Profiles in this One Name Study
- Southwick Name Study- looking for new pm Jun 5, 2020.