Surnames/tags: Spain Andalusia Andalucía
Spain Project | Spain Project Teams | Spain Autonomous Communties Team|Andalusia Team
Welcome to the Andalusia Team
Team Leader: Susie MacLeod
Team Members: Régis Giampersa | Marcie Ruiz | Mindy Silva | Levi Martínez | Anna Buzolin
The Andalusia Team is part of the Spain Project. Its focus is to work on profiles of those born in Andalucía, raising the standard and increasing the presence of these profiles on WikiTree.
To achieve that end we are working on a number of different topics. There is always room for more, so if you have any ideas and would like to join us, let us know as we'd love to have you!
- Maintenance categories
- One place studies
- Project managed Andalusian profiles
- Andalusian sub-projects
No one person has to do any of these things. Take your pick and let me know what you have decided to work on! :-)
- Finish the place name categories for Andalusia and Andalucía.
- Create maintenance categories
- Identify Andalusian profiles we need to manage as a project and begin working on them
- Find out if there are any Andalusian One Place Studies
- Provide some clear Andalusian resources for people
- Start some exciting new Andalusian sub-projects
- Work on Suggestions for Andalusian profiles
- Granada contains 9 regions and 173 municipalities
- See the Andalusia Resources page for sources that are specific to Andalusia.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Mindy Silva and Spain Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
Please welcome Anna Buzolin as your newest team member. Now that we have the place name category structure approved we really need to get working on this for Andalusia. Who would like to take the lead on this?