A list of research topics I need to work on.
- What is the primary source of the belief that James Spratling (1750–1812) has a brother Moses? Has a records search been completed for Moses, and if so, what can be learned? Ditto for possible brother William.
- With the new knowledge that the Spradlins and Spratlins are not the same family, what can be learned by looking for Spratlins in England in about 1700–1775?
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)