Location: Acadian Project, Louisiana Project
Here are the projects Stephanie Ward is currently working on.
- For Acadian Project: (refer back to emails w/CBC)
- a new parent within Acadie for Post Deportation Settlements? If so, then we can nest these in that new parent.
That could take Cocagne and Bouctouche and the Madawaska Settlement too. The space pages for those towns and Grand Digue could go in there too. There might even be some new ones to be made (later) based on censuses of Acadians after 1763.
- Then all we are left with is Gedaique, right? For the existing parent, we could clean out the space pages, Gocagne will be moved, and then can we turn that one into Gedaique/Shediac_Acadie (for the village) and it doesn't need to be a parent. It would probably be ok to leave the 1620-1763 dates, just in case some early profiles are found for there. And then leave it in our Acadie project managed locations, but no parent other than Acadie.
- And if we added Colonie de Nouveau Brunswick to Cocagne and Bouctouche they could ALSO go in the bigger category with their sister towns.
- For Louisiana Project:
- Attakapas Post vs Attakapas Parish cats
- Avery Island vs Petite Anse cats