Location: Stourton Caundle, Dorset, England
Surnames/tags: Stourton_Caundle Dorset
Category: Stourton Caundle, Dorset Stourton Caundle is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in southwest England. It lies within the Blackmore Vale in the North Dorset administrative district, about 5 miles (8.0 km) east of Sherborne. Stourton Caundle is one of several settlements in the area to bear the name "Caundle", the others being Bishop's Caundle, Purse Caundle and Caundle Marsh.
- Stourton Caundle Parish Council
- Stourton Caundle on Wikipedia
- Stourton Caundle Online Parish Clerk
- Stourton Caundle on BHO
- Vision of Britain
- Dorset Churches: Stourton Caundle (St. Peter)
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)