" Sugar Cane "
Soldiers of the New South Wales Corps on board who may have stayed. Some where convicts who later enlisted.
BUTLER William , . Enlisted England Private ??/??/1793 Discharged Sydney 24/11/1794
DAVIS Owen . Enlisted England Private ??/??/1793, Discharged Sydney 31/1/1800
FLOYD William Enlisted England Savoy Private 12/9/1792 " Discharged Sydney 25/6/1807
HAMMOND, John (1) Enlisted England 17/3/1791 Drummer . Arrived Transfered 73rd regiment 24/4/1810 " UK Veteran
LAMBLY Thomas Enlisted England 24/6/1792 Corporal . Discharged Sydney 25/3/1803 "
LUTHER Edward Enlisted England Private 27/3/1791 "Transfered Veteran Company 24/4/1810
SHARP Thomas Enlisted England 10/3/1791 Private Transfered 73rd Regiment Born Gloucester
This is a list in progress of the Military attachment on the Sugar Cane from The Australia's Red Coat Settlers site at: http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~garter1/history/Sugar%20Cane.htm
© Copyright B & M Chapman (QLD) Australia 2007
PASSENGER LISTS etc.
- Convict Ship Sugar Cane 1793 from Jen Willetts FREE SETTLER or FELON website at: https://www.jenwilletts.com/convict_ship_sugar_cane_1793.htm
- Details for the ship Sugar Cane (1793) from the Claim a Convict database at: http://www.hawkesbury.net.au/claimaconvict/shipDetails.php?shipId=29
- Sugar Cane voyage to New South Wales, Australia in 1792 with 73 passengers from the Convict Records database at: https://convictrecords.com.au/ships/sugar-cane/1792
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)