Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Rick Pierpont [send private message]
This page has been accessed 53 times.
- Other: Scotland Sources
- Category: Angus, Scotland
The Baronage of Angus and Mearns
Comprising the genealogy of three hundred and sixty families--Curious Anecdotes--Descriptions of Clan Tartans, Badges, Slogans, Armory, and Seats--Ancient Sculptures, &c. being a guide to the tourist and heraldic artist.
- by David MacGregor Peter
- published by Oliver & Boyd, Tweedale Court, Edinburgh, 1856
- Source Example:
- <span id='Peter'></span>Peter, David MacGregor. ''[[Space:The Baronage of Angus and Mearns|The Baronage of Angus and Mearns]]'' (Oliver & Boyd, Edinburgh, 1856)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Peter|Peter]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.