Location: New Hampshire, United States
Other: New Hampshire Sources
The Bench and Bar of New Hampshire
Including: Biographical Notices of Deceased Judges of The Highest Court and Lawyers of The Province and State and A List of Names of Those Now Living.
- by Charles Henry Bell (1823-1893)
- published by Houghton, Mifflin and Company, Boston, 1894.
- 795 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Biographical Notice of The Author
- Judges of The Highest Court In Chronological Order, Page 1.
- Members of The Bar Who Have Lived and Practiced In The State: Deceased Lawyers, Page 135.
- The Supreme Court, Page 774.
- A List of Living Lawyers Distributed Under The Towns In Which They Once Were or Are Now In Practice, Page 775.
- Index, Page 783.
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Bell'></span>Bell, Charles Henry. ''[[Space:The Bench and Bar of New Hampshire|The Bench and Bar of New Hampshire]]'' (Houghton, Mifflin & Co., Boston, 1894)