Other: Family Genealogies
The Book of Murphy
Pedigree of the Murphy families descendants of Hugh Murphy, compiled. from records, tradition, memory, personal knowledge, correspondence, "O'Hart's" pedigrees of the Irish, Daniel J. Murphy and J. Wildman Murphy's correspondence and labors on this line: O'Muirchu, O'Moroghu, anglicised Murchoe, Murrough, Murphy, Murphie, O'Murphy and Morrin, from which the name Murphy comes.
- by Murphy, John W., 1825-
- published by John W. Murphy, Jasper County, Iowa, May 1905
- reprinted 10 Sep 1952 by Victor E. and Velma Murphy Adamson
- 15 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Murphy'></span>Murphy, John W., ''[[Space:The Book of Murphy|The Book of Murphy]]'' (J.W. Murphy, Jasper, Iowa, 1905)